Today's Deal: $50 for a 60 min Therapeutic Massage at Salon62 (reg. $90)
Massage Therapist Deanna Renée offers therapeutic massage, specializing in Swedish, Reflexology, and Deep Tissue. Educated with a background in Nursing Care, Yoga Therapy, and continued education in Massage Therapy, Deanna delivers high quality Massage Therapy for your continued health and vitality.
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
· Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
· Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
· Ease medication dependence.
· Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
· Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
· Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
· Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
· Increase joint flexibility.
· Lessen depression and anxiety.
· Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
· Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
· Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
· Reduce spasms and cramping.
· Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
· Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
· Relieve migraine pain.
· Decreases levels of stress hormones cortisol & arginine vasopressin
Hours vary based on appointments and holidays. Please call in advance.
Downtown SLO location: 1112 Garden St, San Luis Obispo 805-543-2060
About Deanna Esparza
We pride ourselves in giving you the best service we can. Come in and enjoy some Aveda Comforting Tea and homemade desserts. Your service includes an aromatherapy scalp massage and a hot towel relaxation ritual at the shampoo bowl.
Leave feeling relaxed and pampered, nourished and beautiful!